Friday 30 October 2009

Life Is Too Short To Live Without Poetry

so i'm back in london... i think i've fully decided that this is the city i call home.
i don't think i want to go back to Leicester... i want to run away from uni and rent a 1 room flat above a vintage clothing shop in Camden town and make crazy t-shirts.

since i've been home i've:
been to a gig
seen 3 exhibitions
bought 2 books
spent £3 on 2 cups of tea
had a hug from my mum
fallen in love with another stranger on the tube
gave directions
got slightly lost
been woken up by my cat
decided that 1 of my tutors really isn't so bad
discovered some amazing clothes i left here
and saw some wax being shot out of a cannon

tomorrow i'm going to got the bank, colour my hair and watch t.v
its going to be good i think

lady of the house of love

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was in London too, missing you like crazy!
    Maybe we should run away and join the circus together?

    Always x

    ReplyDelete