Thursday 21 January 2010

And All Those Ships

so i spent another day hung over.

this is beginning to happen quite alot.

so i'm quiting the alcohol for a while and i'm switching to still lemonade... preferably the marks and spencer kind.

i'm trying to think if there have been any developments in my life since my last post... probably not...
other than the fact that i am now old enough to be called 'sugar daddy'
and that i'm a bed hogger
and that i bought some novelty fabric to make a dress with... it has cutlery on it, this proves that i should not make decisions whilst still drunk/hungover.
and that i napped for far too long
oh and i apparently grazed the side of my head, cut my finger and seriously bashed my knees in...i would very much like to know where these bruises have come from

i should probably get on with some work instead of creating this pointless drivel that no one reads anyway

i think all the people i miss from home should come and live with me in leicester/call me when they are drunk more often

lady of the house of love

No comments:

Post a Comment