Sunday 13 December 2009

Rant Rant Rant

something has been bothering me since wednesday
i'm going to voice it to you all because i dont want you to think that my rant is unjustified:

-i'm pretty sure my Dad thinks im Gay...which i would like to point out for about the 100 millionth time that i am not... for one thing, why the fuck is it any of his business?!?!
am i horrifically butch or something?!!? i know i have a shaved head but i didn't know it was the universal sign of lesbianism

FUCK STEREOTYPES

sorry but now i'm thinking about it i'm actually quite pissed off about it

and the more i think about the more pissed off i get

maybe if i started using fake tan, grew and died my hair blond and started wearing high heels when i went out people wouldn't make assumptions-un justified assumptions... i would like to add.
when i go out, i don't go out to meet guys i go out to have a good time with my friends, is that really so strange? yes i can appreciate a stunning looking woman but that does NOT mean i want to have sex with her!!!

i spose i'm just not that sexual a person in general

which leads me back to my point of WHO THE FUCK CARES what sexual orientation anyone is.... i didn't realise that the point of life is to get into each others pants the whole time, if i'm happy being on my own then you should just let me be and stop assuming i'm gay just because i shaved my head and i don't have a boyfriend.

i would like to point out before i finish this post that i have no problem with any of the gay community-i'm just not a direct member of it

thanks for listening everyone lol

lady of the house of love

No comments:

Post a Comment