Saturday 25 December 2010

Interesting Things That Have Happened To Me This Year:

- Food poisoning.
- Theatre.
- Back-combing hair.
- Straight firsts.
- Film sets.
- A DOP with guitarists fingers.
- Discovering I can vaguely write.
- Multiple pregnancy scares.
- Crying in Southend high street.
- 13 pints of cider.
- Billy Idol in the rain.
- Rooftop cinema.
- Understanding the concept of heartbreak bringing physical pain.
- Making you take your boots off to paddle with me.
- Oral sex.
- Ancient Greek.
- Kissing the mole on the back of your neck.
- A night with an Italian.
- Getting angry about politics.
- Wearing trousers and matching underwear and getting out of the bath and going to yours and feeling wonderful and smoking afterwards.
- Realising I am in love with you. Realising it will never work. Realising I am okay with this.
- The best sex ever.
- Sarah Kane.
- A foot tattoo.
- 136 pages of  'Mask in Performance.'
- You cooking the most delicious meals for me.
- Snow.
- Wearing three jumpers and sitting on the floor as lights are packed away and you tell me you love having me on your team.

Next year will be better.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment