Saturday 3 April 2010

This morning I brought the campest fabric. It's pink and has drawings of Brighton pier on it. It makes me very happy.

This morning I brought a cute dress in the H&M sale.

This morning I wore heels.

This morning I realised I am okay with being a size 14.

This morning I had chocolate for breakfast. It is Easter, after all.

This morning I wished you were in my bed.

This morning my thighs ache.

This morning I am blogging on the cutest notebook ever, and I am very grateful for it being left in my living room.

- Dagger.

2 comments:

  1. ubuntu remix ftw, the EEE likes you back. I can tell.

    Happy easter Frau schön

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rather fond of me isn't it? We're actually talking about eloping if that's okay with you.

    Happy Easter mon cher Ashley!

    ReplyDelete