Monday 7 June 2010

Random Thoughts:


A random blast from the past seeing though I'm on my parent's desktop.
From back in the day when I painted my nails, plucked my eyebrows, shaved my legs, wore eyeliner and liked boys.

- I worry about you, and I worry about myself.
- I want this job so badly my toenails ache for it.
- I really enjoyed texting you this afternoon.
- I don't know who I am anymore, but that's okay.
- I don't know who you are anymore, and that's sort of not okay.
- I miss you, I honestly miss you. This suprises me, but I hope the awkwardness ends.
- I met a DOP and he changed my life. And not you, and not in a romantic sense. But he let me ask questions and look at what he was framing and change his light bulbs and I wanted to be him ever so badly and he told me that was okay.
- We should watch 'Persepolis' more often.
- We should do things on our roof top more often.
- I've already got hit on twice in my play suit.
- Friendship is beautiful, and I can't believe it took me so long to realise this.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment