Tuesday 29 June 2010

Things I Have Realised Today:

- I do not cope with the heat very well.
- I drunk a lot when you left me. Actually, I drunk a worrying amount when you left me, and I don't know why.
- I possibly should not have taken my top off before opening all the curtains and windows in my room.
- Cute guy in the co-op is actually really cute.
- I do not listen to The Cure nearly enough as I should do.
- Your girlfriend is actually really fit. I honestly hope you are happy together.
- You used to fascinate me, and I can't quite place why. I hope you're okay eventually, and I hope you aren't alone eventually.
- Getting off that train on Friday made me ridiculously happy.
- I apparently slept with two receipts in my bed last night.

I can't quite explain how I'm feeling about life right now, but I feel 'content' sums it up quite nicely.
I'm sorry I keep waking you up.
I'm sorry things didn't work out, but only vaguely.

Let me take your hands I'm shaking like milk.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment