Thursday 18 November 2010

Nice Things That Have Happened To Me:

- Pink carnations to match my dress.
- Walking home from Southend with no socks on.
- Sitting on a sofa in a flat above a gay bar with your arm around me.
- Sleeping in a Penn State tee-shirt.
- Walking home from Romford in six inch heels with your number in my bra.
- Kissing at a chip van.
- Falling in love on a film set. Twice.
- Renting 'Some Like It Hot' and first kisses in orange light.
- Falling in love in the rain.
- Spending a night with an Italian.
- Holding hands, and being kissed on the forehead in your kitchen.
- Sleeping in a Guns'n'Roses tee-shirt.
- A single red rose.

I think you are so fucking unbearably fucking cute when you've just got out the shower and you're just wearing a hoodie and the way you push your sleeves up and your fucking guitarists fingers and the fucking nice things you call me and the way that you know exactly how to make a cup of tea and the fucking hugs you give that just fucking make everything better again.

You are both hurting me so fucking much and neither of you care.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment