Friday 4 February 2011

The Hero Loves As Well As You.


And you in your boxers and me in the pyjamas I am wearing this very second and I told you how there was not a woman before you and how I wanted there to be a woman and the way you told me you wanted me, and the way you told me you wanted me one more time before I went and the text I sent you and the next time, at mine, and kissing you outside, not wanting to do you in the filthy toilets of a familiar club and my bed here, topless, bleeding and doing it just for you and kissing you afterwards and not wanting you to leave in the morning and you in your boxers and me in my pyjamas and my hand being held and your necklaces and that time here and being on top and doing it how you wanted and me in just a cardigan and touching it and you making me a cup of tea and knowing I'm tweeting about you and smiling at me and that time at yours when everything was horrible and you trying to take my trousers off and kissing me.

- Dagger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment