Sunday 20 March 2011


I have not posted here in ages. Reasons for this:
- I have been ill in a "I can't really move my head" sort of way.
- I have been ill in a "I need to have lots of blood tests and sticks shoved into my womb" sort of way.
- I am rarely aware of where my USB keyboard is.
- I got a new g-mail account and I now live by google calendar.
- I am designing an Opera. omgnotimeformyself.
- Everyone is not well, but everyone is getting better.

Things that have happened to me recently:
- Tickets to Prague.
- Plans for new hair.
- Arguments with the ginger one.
- Making new friends.
- Realizing I was sort of in a relationship. Liking this realization.
- Yellow roses and purple tulips.
- Theatre in the back of a pub, and theatre on a very big stage.
- A Victorian house and a religious couple.

This year is a good, good year.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment