Tuesday 23 June 2009

100ft

I went to Thorpe Park yesterday... and i totally went on the Saw ride... scary as hell!

we've got this hilarious picure from the ride, i may have to post it... my face is hilarious!
we were they six hours and got on 4 rides! queueing sucks hardcore... but we ate hotdogs whilst dolly parton was playing so it made up for it.
i've got terrible neck ache today but thats totally my fault for letting myself be thrown around inside a little car lol


i also got this totally awesome pen
(i also got one for dagger but she doesn't know it yet)
and so i pick up my results on Thursday... don't really know what to expect but i'll let you know if the news is good or not
i'm seriously considering running away to Paris but sadly that would clash with my University plans come september
anyway this is all i really have for you today dear reader,
movie night tonight woop... i'd better put some make up on a pop to the shops for snacks
see you next time
lady of the house of love
XxX

1 comment:

  1. My reaction to this confused you lol.
    I think you are pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me.

    ReplyDelete