Monday 29 June 2009

results, tire swings, sun burn and alcohol

well i got my results for my foundation diploma in art and design on Thursday
got a distinction and to be honest i wouldn't be happy with anything less.. heres my favourite shot of my garment:
all hand made by meeeeeee

we went for a celebratory breakfast, went to the pub, spent 4 hours on the beach, resulting in horrific sun burn, went back to the pub, got the train home, went to asda, drank some more in a park, got stuck in a tire swing, stumbled home, didn't get kissed, was told by my mum that michael jackson had died, fed my cats, got a very confusing text, went to bed... so this ws my thursday

i've started buying fashion magazines again

i remember why i love fashion now also i really want to do mens where... its so much better lol here are a few of my favs shots from the last 2 issues of dazed and confused:
i would actually commit murder if it would get me this jumper...also i really wish this man would turn up at my front door....is that wrong?

also is it really bad that i'm totally in love with this shoot? am i wrong in saying that tying boys up in tape is hot? i feel notalso i really want to be Katie Eary's best friend lol

as she said in her interview with dazed: "i would never choose to hang around with junkies or killers, but for some reason i find reading about them fascinating"

SO DO I hence we are destinded to be buddies lol also her collection is HOT look at it and try not to dribble

one last note... i get tattooed in 8 days! YAY i cannae wait... its going to look epic
"you like talking heads?!?! those crazy french bastards"
(all i wanted was for you to kiss me)
my life is so tragic eh dagger?
lady of the house of love
XxX







No comments:

Post a Comment