Thursday 25 February 2010

I Know What I've Seen

so today is my birthday-i have been alive for exactly two decades
i quite possibly received the best birthday card ever... it contained a mixture of things but this is how it began:
"if you feel convinced by what you have read (no!) and want to become a follower of Jesus why not speak to god now? you could say:
lord god, i've been living my life without you.
thank you for sending vodka, i am still alive today. please give me more spirits to help me live for longer and get served many pints
amen"
it ended with:

"i know its your birthday but i still haven't forgotten about my pony"


i have a weekend of extreme drunkenness planned starting tonight... i'm excited but a little scared of becoming a fully functioning member of society

but at least we are official official

now i am off to tweeze my eyebrows and colour my hair

lady of the house of love

No comments:

Post a Comment