Monday 22 February 2010

I Told You I Loved You Every Time I Fucked You.



Today I Realised:
- My mother is inevitably right about the whole 'shoes vs weather' situation.
- I let on exactly how East London I am when I say the word 'Bagel'.
- Further more, where ever I walk in East London I end up in Brick Lane.
- Trains actually really bore me.
- I enjoy 'Bad Manners' more than is really neccesary.
- I'm actually okay taking about it.
- My fourteen year old self would probably think I'm really cool.
- My mother told me the people who do not accet my sexuality are not worth my time. She is unbelievably right about this.
- I really like sushi.
- You had time to call me when you thought you stood a chance at fucking me.
- I really, really, really want to be your girlfriend.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment