Monday 15 March 2010

Fishbones Dreaming.

I’m rubbish at goodbyes. Ideally I’d never let you leave. But you grab me at the station and kiss me all over my face. I lent you fifty pence for a packet of crisps and I thought I’d never see you again. I realise there is something potentially quite romantic about all this, but I can’t quite grasp it. I laugh through your lips, you’re looking right back at me. I open my eyes.
I hardly know you, yet we know each other so well. “I like looking at you. You make beautiful faces.” You laugh and it’s such an ugly sound. You hold my hands and it made me smile so much I think you changed your mind. I have to keep myself from asking stupid questions and ruining whats just happened. Somehow we giggle and we end up kissing again. I give up to watch American TV.

I'm not sure what I think of this?

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment