Sunday 5 July 2009

Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

so...
ive been sick this weekend
which has gotten me off work which is good
but i wish my ribs didnt hurt
and i wish i could eat something more than dry toast
i watched eternal sunshine again today
i also have a habit of falling in love with anyone who shows me the least bit of attention
i've got a bruise on my hip bone
but i didnt get it from throwing up
i also watched the sound of music today
my god i love Julie Andrews
i really might have to add Austria to my travels
i wish i had some interesting scars
i think im going to paint my nails red again
as long as i am better for tuesday it doesnt really matter
i may have the worst headache in the world

have i ever told you that i love you

i don't like punctuation today

lady of the house of love

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment