Thursday 30 July 2009

Writing You Love Letters...



My English may not be the best, but you still love me.
I cry and babble when I want to express things but you understand.
You remind me that true romance exists and its not just in films.
You give me songs in the night and I smile as I sleep.
You understand when I get emotional in Topshop because things
'Just don't fit.'
A rare rose you are, a beautiful warrior.
A lover and a friend.
I write and you read.
And my views are understood
You understand me?
I close my eyes and everything disappears with your smile.
I wanted a genuine Real Love and you gave it..
No Conditions.
No Tricks.
Nothing fake.
You are just like ' Let me Love you!'
and I am like 'I just don't know how, I have been so bruised before'
You wrap me in your arms and you won't let me go.
whispering....
'Darling, your way to precious for me to leave and its one day at a time
..Every moment I am writing you love letters
showing you I'll never leave.
Telling you
How much I love you.
And how you are worth it all
I Love you my Darling
and I will always be writing Love letters to you.'
'


Loving the Greatest Love

No comments:

Post a Comment