Wednesday 15 July 2009

We Cannot Cling To Those Dreams.


I am going to be sad.

This post is going to have paragraphs rather than random statments. Hopefully.

So. Last night I ripped my nose stud out taking my glasses off in a really stupid way. It bled and I swore a lot.
My mum is quite good in a dilema.

The stupidest thing I've said today: "I still look like a dirty fucking hardcore bitch in my pjs."
Not quite.

Oh. I had a photo shoot on monday morning. My photographer insisted I bring lots of different PVC outfits and then looked terrified of every single one. We got some quite good shots though. Meh.

I like being blonde. I like it a lot. Feeling girly/quirky/pretty/more like my actual self. Scared of learning to swim/ having to take my hair and make up off to do it.
Bikini shopping was horrific and he rang me and I swore at him.

FUCK.

I got drunk and cried in the pub and he told me I look really pretty when I cry even if it makes his insides hurt.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I'm so boring when I actually talk.

-Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment