Friday 31 July 2009

Well I Know What It Is But I Don't Know Where It Is

I Know Where It Is But I Don't Know What It Looks Like

so i've been listening to talking heads again...

so i was told i need to blog more, i woul'd if i had anything exciting to say
which is better:
Group A-
Comme Des Garcons
Maison Martin Margeila
Giles
Basso&Brooke
Christopher Kane
Balenciaga
or
Group B-
Preen
Richard Nichol
Alexander McQueen
Jonathan Saunders
Gareth Pugh
Boudicca

i need to decide for this summer project...
something is telling me to go for group A
the problem is... my illustrations suck, i'm not cut out for fashion, i'm not fashiony enough... but what on earth would i do instead?
why do i find things so difficult?
and why can't i find anything to say right now
i'm afraid to grow up

as i was saying not a fashion drawing:

i haven't even got there and i'm afraid of failing

lady of the house of love

2 comments: