Friday 4 September 2009

Bet You're Wondering How I Knew.

No picture today.

Dave has gone to put the washing on. It's making me feel uneasy blogging on such a big screen.
The moon does really strange things to us.

Right now I'm missing my Lady.
And I wish I could text her Midnight Radio lyrics but my phone has no battery. As always.

Why do we assume we have the correct blood type to share organs?

Honestly and truly I love each and every one of you who is reading this.
Join our revolution.

- Dagger

2 comments:

  1. did you know that O negative is the only safe blood type to transfuse to someone whose blood type you don't know

    i'm pretty sure i'm O postive but you'd have to ask my mum

    miss you XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't but I'm actually glad you told me.

    I am a little bit tempted to FB your mum and ask. I asked my mum and she had no idea.

    I miss you. Let's do lunch.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete