Tuesday 22 September 2009

This Is The First Day Of My Life

and my last night here in basildon

at least for a while...

so tonight i will be packing away my little dell ready for the move tomorrow,
i'm sitting here on my bed looking at my room, i expected it to look somewhat bare but it doesnt at all, which makes me feel worried and comforted all at the same time.

this might be my last post for a while, i'm not sure what my internet situation is going to be when i get there tomorrow...lets hope i can get it set up though... i will actually die without internet, even for one day.

i feel much calmer today, the only thing i'm worried about right now is the fact that i don't think all my stuff will fit into my mums tiny tiny car.
my face may end up smushed into window.
i want you all to pray for me to the god of motor vehicles as we really don't want the car to break down...

wish me luck for tomorrow everyone

i love you all

oh and send special healing vibes to Dagger as she is braless for a week... bad times

lady of the house of love

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment