Saturday 19 September 2009

No One Could Love Me This Way

no picture today

i was just explaining to a good friend of mine everything that is wrong with my life right now

i've had a very bad day today

heres a copy of that list
  1. i sent off for a citzencard which should have turned up yesterday and it hasnt and i didnt fill in the form right so now i have to send it back and i needed it for this weekend
  2. I cant open a new bank account without any id
  3. i also cant go out tonight with out any id, which means i wont get to see the college girls before i go uni
  4. i still havent heard from student finance so i have no money
  5. im moving in 3 days and i havent even begun to pack
  6. and i still wont have any id for when i get there
  7. i cant send off my passport form cos student finace have got my birth certificate
  8. my parents have replaced me with 2 kittens, a camera and guiter hero 5
  9. i won't have a room when i come home from uni
  10. i hate my unsymmetrical face
  11. i hate my hair
  12. and my general fat personage
  13. i've had stomach ache for 3 days
  14. and i've hardly slept all week

fuck my life

fuck me and my life

lady of the house of love

1 comment:

  1. I love you and every inch of your personage <3

    ReplyDelete