Monday 10 August 2009

Does The Body Rule The Mind

Or Does The Mind Rule The Body? I Dunno

this weekend i discovered that metal is fun!
but really i'm happy in any situation where dancing around like a loon is acceptable
am i going next week?
hell yes!

so today Dagger and I were strolling casually to nandos with cling film on our feet and blood seeping into our shoes when we were shouted at by a small boy
"hey sex pistols rock!"
which lets face it is not the normal thing we here when we walk to the road, even when i am wearing a god save the queen shirt. so we turn around and to our surprise and pleasure he is was wearing a gallows t-shirt.
we appreciated this boy muchly i can tell you

after leaving Dagger to go home i waited for a train for half an hour and whilst fiddling with my cling film got evil looks from several business type men... it was rather awkward for everyone involved.

however when i got back home and was again waiting for public transportation i had a rather lovely conversion with an old lady in a pink floral blouse who was waiting for the same bus as me. after some more cling film fiddling she says to me
"did you just have that done?"
and asking me about 20 questions on the tattoo process she then moved on to me my hair style
"have you just had that done as well?"
i love cool old ladies like this
most of the time they just move to the seat furthest away from me on the bus

number 4 here i come

i'm sorry i don't have a picture for you right now

Am I Still Ill?

lady of the house of love

XxX

1 comment:

  1. We met some really cool people today =)

    Am sending healing vibes to your foot.
    Love you eternally
    <3

    ReplyDelete