Monday 10 August 2009

If I Could Force You To Love Me I Would.


We are SO joint blogging right now.
The best thing about joint blogging? We're sitting here in our pjs dancing to Rock Lobster.
I love my life.
so last night I actually went out! shock horror gasp!
OH MY GOSH I CAN NOT TYPE ON THIS TINY TINY KEYBOARD!!!
but anyway what was i saying?
WOOOOOO
I don't understand why boys in fiestas with body kits feel the need to beep their horns at girls like us.
i hate this tiny tiny laptop
and so i have some of the worst new ever! my tattooist called me this morning and cancelled fml
i need some ink TODAY PEOPLE
last night at aprox. 2 in the morning Dagger had a thought... does lol.com exist? apparently it does and the website is shit
lol.org however is a different story... Lord of Life apparently contemporary outside worship is the way to go... who knew?
*does l.o.l action
you know what though... its nights like this that make me realise i quite love life
and i quite love that lace top that gets me hit on
METTAAALLLLL
hell yeah
we love you all dear readers
Dagger and Lady
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment