Monday 31 August 2009

Men I May Not Know..

...But Shoes I Know!
(if you know where this comes from you get a big hug)

so i've spent the last 5 days are reading festival

spent the whole festival with flu! which was super bad times

so i tried to spend the time dosed up... my handbag was like a pharmacy-lem sip capsules, strepcils and cough mixture lol thankyou for bringing the supplies dad

best bands of the weekend:
  • Patrick Wolf
  • Frank Turner
  • Rumble Strips
  • Billy Talent
  • Anti-Flag
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs

these bands actually need to be in my pants

but i saw so many others i can't remember right now (i only had 2 hours sleep)

so here are some general facts of the weekend:

Sunday morning i had quite possibly the best bacon of my life

i feel in love 3 times with guys i saw in the crowd- didn't actually speak to any of them however

got felt up by an extremely drunk girl called Jess

made friends with a guy in a wedding dress

sat by the camp fire

snuggled with Harriet

stole my dads shirt

sang very loudly even though i had the worse sore throat *damn you flu*

gave my crate of strongbow to some random boy before we left-it would have been a waste and i definitely wasn't drinking at 7 in the morning

CAN HEAD ftw

the cutest couple i saw all weekend was a Patrick Wolf look alike and an 80s new wave lookalike

boy at La Roux.... i had a mega crush on them

bought a military jacket for £3

had a space hopper race and won a pair of giant sunglasses and lots of sweets

i discovered that pear cider and strepcils cure flu symptoms

i got 13 text messages at once

i think i convinced my dad to get his first tattoo

submerged myself in the festival bubble-i don't want to know about the real world today

nearly lost my life at prodigy

bought a tshirt with a zombie on it

told a guy he had a nice lemon

oh i have some good pictures today


big sun glasses are fun

lady of the house of love

No comments:

Post a Comment