Thursday 20 August 2009

You Knew You Were Lost

for some reason i have a habit of posting when i'm cooking...
on today's menu:
sausage and mash
with broccoli and gravey
*thumbs up action*



yesterday i said i would give myself something to work towards so here is my list of things to complete within the next 2 months:
  1. tidy my bedroom

  2. organise my magazines

  3. decide what clothes to take with me to university

  4. give some old clothes to charity

  5. decide what shoes to take with me to univeristy

  6. finish my summer project

  7. draw

  8. swim

  9. dance

  10. buy: pillows, new bed covers, pans, a toaster, a kettle, an iron and ironing board, lamp, a bin, a mini fridge and a sandwich toaster

  11. take all the pictures off my wall

  12. get rid of my clutter

  13. make a new bag

  14. print and organise photos of friends and family

  15. buy stuff i need for reading

  16. have an awesome time at reading

  17. blog about this people actually care about

  18. go to a cabaret

  19. make mix c.ds for car journey to reading fest

  20. pack up books and dvds

  21. move to university

  22. don't cry

  23. buy a student cook book

  24. kiss my family goodbye

  25. talk to strangers

  26. make friends

  27. go to clubs

  28. drink

  29. find the important places

  30. find out whats going on with my student loans

  31. make it through freshers week
  32. kiss

not neccissarily in this order though

i'll let you know if i stick to it- my next post will include my plan for the next year

because i need a picture:

its been rather hot lately hasn't it

lady of the house of love

1 comment:

  1. i would like to add that my list is becoming alot like this - reffering to the pots & pans buying lol

    ReplyDelete