Saturday 8 August 2009

Then You Will Die Oh Please Don't Die

so today i bought my first set of kitchen utencils, i never thought i would get excited about tea towels or making sure that my oven gloves match the colour scheme or whether or not i'm going to need a set of storage boxes...but you know what? it was fun...
but i'm still a little scared.

next weekend i'm going to have the house to myself
it'll be like a trail run before september
i don't however want to spend friday night on my own
and i'm trying to decide whether or not to invite him round
but what would that suggest?
am i worring too much about expectations
especially my own
you'll have to forgive me, i'm not experienced in this area
"so we take a little me and we take a little you"

and i'm still a little scared.

on monday i shall be getting my third tattoo
but i now i would also like a flamingo tattooed on my left ankle
i might have to
there is just something about them that i love
i just find it strange that i dislike the colour pink
but i'm still a little scared

for some reason whenever i have a small mental break down i feel the need to change my hair
i've been looking at alot of old photographs lately
i think i might have to dye my hair red again
i felt prettier with red hair

"you don't care about us, its your age, its my rage"
i should probably exercise more
lady of the house of love

1 comment: