Monday 17 August 2009

Nobody Said This Was Fancy Dress

i currently only have mascara on my right eye... i got distracted whilst trying to apply makeup
about to go out and buy my mum a birthday cake

my god I'm hungry today

i may have to have another 2 slices of toast

the bus driver nearly ripped my off this morning, i mean £3 to go 3 stops unreal, luckily he realised and gave me back £1.50... good times

we really do need to form David's Crotch

YOU KISSED HIM AFTER HE THREW UP

(that should be the first song on the album)

i watch some more ANTM during breakfast

i really was quite drunk in the end...and i remembered as i always do that i should not drink pints cos i have to pee every five minutes but luckily for me no hang over ftw i know its bad for you but i love the giggles it gives me

i need to be educated in the ways of metaaaaaaalllll

also how can this not make you smile?
it rocks my pants!

see- hollynorris.ca
lady of the house of love

XxX

1 comment:

  1. "My god I needed a break today!"

    Loving you. Always and forever.

    ReplyDelete