Monday 31 May 2010

The Diary Of A Runner- Day One.

The belated blog entry, aka, The One Where I Went Clubbing After.

Okay, I clearly failed at posting about my day last night, possibly due to the fact that I was throwing myself around a night club to The Arctic Monkeys/ ringing my flatmate to yell Florence + The Machine lyrics till about one this morning.

To be perfectly honest, there is not much to tell. I sat at base and tidied and read a book about cannibalism and eat some cereal bars. I secured location during lunch, and sat in our drivers van petting a staff and talking about film and tattoos and drug dealing. Then back to the pub to tidy some more, re-read my book about cannibalism and eat some crisps.

However, I had a delightfully nerdy conversation with three camera guys about film and aperture and drooled over the sexiest camera in the world, and firmly decided I love being on film sets, even when no one knows my name.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment