Sunday 23 May 2010

This Morning I Was Woken Up By A Pigeon Stuck In My Chimney.




That is, quite unfortunately, a true story.
And now it has stopped making noise so the RSPCA are not coming to help.

Non-film related revolutions:
- I should not be allowed to tweet/blog whilst drunk.
- I have nothing to wear in the summer.
- You send me such lovely text messages I think my face might fall off.
- I miss him too.
- I'm slightly curious what having sex with you would be like, even though we both know it would be awkward and you wouldn't anyway cos my self respect is important to you.
- You taught me how to open my heart to people, and although it hurt, I am thankful.
- All the creative people I know have such complex ideas about romance, yet epically fail at being in relationships.
- I really really want to buy myself a camera and see if I'm any good at this whole filming things issue.

Today is going to be a good day.
I found my hair brush.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment