Tuesday 18 May 2010

Things I Am On The Verge Of Realising:

- Friends will pull through for you when girls and guys can't. You can snot on them and eat a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys in front of them and they still think you're beautiful. You can have silly arguments about how messy the living room is and then get drunk and come onto them.
- I actually have some of the best friends in the world.
- Futher more, I don't appreciate my friends enough.
- Things are hard, but things will get better.
- The sex has gone, but it's not the end of the world. There will be new sex. It probably won't be as good, and it probably won't mean as much, but that's not the end of the world either.
- I check my facebook too much.
- I always skimp on packing knickers.
- Fraiser is better than Jeremy Kyle.

- Dagger.

2 comments:

  1. fraiser is most definitely better than jeremy kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm becoming so wise in my later years =)

    ReplyDelete