Monday 31 May 2010

The Diary Of A Runner- Day Two.

The One Where My Thighs Ached.

Today:
- I fell asleep on the train. (Thank you for the sweat text message.)
- I realised I had a massive hole in my skirt and duly sewed it up in the car.
- People knew my name.
- I hoovered.
- I helped dress our location into two different time periods, which was fun, and Yau loved it, which made me feel all warm and fuzzy.
- We shot stuff on 16 in greyscale, which, quite frankly, gave me funny feelings in my tummy.
- I realised I want to be the person pointing cameras at things.
- I got to say "quiet on set" which pretty much made my day.
- I wished I was bilingual.
- I took people mini muffins.
- I brought cups.
- I didn't wear shoes.
- I made lots and lots and lots of coffee.
- I perfected the art of making the perfect cup of DOP tea.
- I left my house at seven and got back at nine. It was at about ten past nine I realised I hadn't pee-ed all day.

Being on a film set is actually better than sex, and we all know how good sex is.
But now I am tired and off to bed.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment