Monday 24 May 2010

Today:

- I got woken up by the sun coming through my window. Unlike the pigeon, I quite enjoyed this.
- I brought factor 50 sun cream.
- I did something different with my hair.
- I actually brought, and wore, flip flops.
- I realised how useless the tech guys at PC World are. "Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in again?"
- I accidentally text the wrong person, but it was not that traumatic.
- I sort of, maybe, changed my mind about my dissertation.
- I got blisters from my new flip flops.
- I remembered a short cut. Anyone who has ever tried to give me directions knows how miraculous this is.
- I felt brave.
- I drunk cider.
- I realised I drink too much cider.
- I text you lovely things.
- I wish I'd text him dirty things.
- I got slightly tipsy and detailed to my flatmate exactly how much I wanted to have sex with you. I then proceeded to chew my door frame.

Today has been slightly lovely.
I wore a really summery skirt.

- Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment