Sunday 3 May 2009

Blogging etc

well this is going to be my first ever blog post

its the beginning of an era, the problem is i don't really have anything to say right now

"lets get out of this country, I admit i'm bored of me"

lets start with an extract of my life since the end of March

i havebeen tattooed
got rejected from middlesex university
got a job in pub
laughed
cried
been to London
bought ALOT of clothes and a new pair of shoes
felt sick
felt alone
wanted to write letters
cleared out my room
bought 2 books
saw a band play
got depressed
wished i was Morticia Addams
felt i should be doing anything but fashion
felt motivated
and de motivated
denied my feelings
looked at student bank accounts
danced in the shower
drawn at work
started a blog with friends
avoided conversation
decided to diet 3 times
ate alot of junk food
watched tv in the darkt
hought about you and you and then you again
worn checks and spots together
listened to all kinds of music
drank in the pub
talked on the phone
stuck more pictures on my wall
changed mouthwash
had no money
got paidgot hungry
got tired
went into a deep sleep
dreamt of... i can't remember now
thought about you again
thought i was loosing my mind
thought i was having a really great day
thought i was going to have a heart attack

i lead such and exciting life
i hate capital letters
in my next post i might actually talk about something relevent to art or fashion or something, but for now this is all i have to offer

XxX

lady of the house of love

1 comment: