Sunday 3 May 2009

Good Morning World!

I reeeeeally really need a new laptop. It hurts I don't have anyone to help me understand all the numbers anymore.
I hate to keep moaning about it, and I promise I'll look back at my Morrissey-esque winging in three weeks and laugh.
Or maybe I won't. I miss my Prince, and I miss being a princess.
Always will a little bit.

ANYWAY!

Here's a really tiny, shitty webcam pic of what I'm working on... aka why I'm up so early...

It's kind of a petticoat to go under a poofy jacket I've been making. I'm sure I'll possibly show you all one day. It needs three more layers of netting under there... aka why I'm going to be up so late tonight!

Anyway, off to shower, to change out of my pjs, then owards and upwards to work!

Have a good day lovers,

V. Dagger

1 comment: