Sunday 3 May 2009

Hi tops and new eras =D



I has new Hi tops!! =D



Nike Oncore Zoom Air Hi 6.0 They are available in black too :D
They are seriously compfy. Personally i like wearing the bow behind the tongue. I love the tongue on these its huge but not too huge like on diesel impression.
My next Hi tops will probably be the Osiris bronx II black n white. Whenever i have the cash.

I'm thinking of getting a new era heres three the of my favorites. Don't get much of a choice because of my dreads makes me size 7 7/8. Lame...





























Please tell me which one you like best :)


†Çünníng Føx





3 comments:

  1. I like the last one even though I have no idea what it stands for lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...4 me the last one...
    ahm...please tell me the model of nike sneakers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oncore Zoom Air Hi 6.0

    They are available in black too :D

    ReplyDelete