Sunday 3 May 2009

Two Punks Walk Out Of A Japanese Resturant...

Sounds like the start a joke doesn't it?
Nope, just my latest and greatest relationship lol. Now I'm supposed to say "ohhh ended up like a bit of a joke anyway" but I just can't bring myself to.
I actually miss him with every breath I take.

CHEESE.

Forget boys, i'm on the search for something intensley feathered.
In black, of course, or even grey would do quite nicely. But E-bay just isn't showing me the love.
I saw a lovely lovely picture of a lovely lovely feathery skirt in this month's Grazia (VOMIT) that was apparently from Topshop but I feel it lied to me.
However, I do adore this... http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=60&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=151408&parent_category_rn=85550&productId=1132373&langId=-1
even though (a) I am veggie veggie veggie and the thought of suede makes me cringe a little and (b) I have the black letaher one from last season despite point (a).

Might have to make do with some feathery eyelashes a la Lady Gaga crammed under my glasses for the time being...

Anyway, peace love and happiness,

V. Dagger x

2 comments:

  1. i approve of the eyelashes but lady gaga sucks
    love you

    ReplyDelete