Wednesday 20 May 2009

I See A Line Of Cars And They're All Painted Black.

I see the girls walk by dressed in all their summer clothes. I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.

Dress: Vintage, Shirt: H&M, Leggings, Zara, Shoes: Not a clue mate, Cuffs: Topman. Ring: Accessorize.

This summer I vow to:

- Eat healthy.
- Take things SLOW.
- Not be embarrased by my body, voice, the way I dress or the stupid thngs I say.
- Write more.
- Sew more.
- Kiss him.
- Only deal with one ex at a time.
- Not check facebook everyday.
- Live by the vow!
- Listen to new music.
- Learn to cook Japanese!
- Have picnics whenever the feeling takes me.
- Not feel guilty.
- Keep my new room tidy
- Paint my nails more often.
- Shave my legs more often.
- Save.
- Not spend too much money on tattoos.
- No, scrap that last one... get as many tattoos as I fancy, in whichever places I choose.
- Visit home more.
- See my Lady more often.

Sounds good to me.

-Dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment