Tuesday 12 May 2009

Happy Deadline Day!

Yeah. I have so many better things to be doing right now. It can all wait a minute though.

Ten Things That Make Me Feel Sexy:
  1. Plucking my eyebrows. I need to do this wayyyyy more often.
  2. Moisturising my legs.
  3. Totally sweet text messages from pretty boys. "Morning you =) you a busy bee today?" you know who you are LOL.
  4. Jay Brannan.
  5. When people say they like my hair.
  6. Having my tattoos kissed =)
  7. Having naughty piercings =D
  8. When I've just painted my nails. I can fool myself into thinking I'm an elegant one for like a minute. Before I smudge them.
  9. Reading on busses.
  10. Flowers. Flowers are very sexual things. At least there's on thing me and that prince agreed on before we went our seperate ways.

Bring on tomorrow.

-V. Dagger

No comments:

Post a Comment