Sunday 3 May 2009

Sale shoes and erm.........Bras... How I love thee!!!

Oh the actual shock to go to get measured at Bravissimo and find out that your HUGE... thats all I can say. Wonder if shoes doesn't let you feel like a pregnant woman..... well my size is still available 'Office how I love thee' looking at these beauties makes me wanna skip up and down the YMCA. Well as a student you calculate everything around the same price.. like sale shoes £25 erm... new fitted bra £25.
Okay choices, choices.

Better to have them popping and wearing a new pair of stunner office beauties and hum to myself 'Oh Office how I love thee' the soundtrack of my day today.
the choices :s

~~~Two Sugars Please~~~


3 comments:

  1. Sorry but I'd take the bra anytime x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel i really should be measured also... im in need of some new undies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lady! Come to Bravissimo =)

    -Dagger.

    ReplyDelete